Friday Night Drifts
Calder Park- Over The Hill
June 25th 'Friday Night Drifts'
Reverse Over the Hill Layout, National Circuit
From 5pm til 11pm
@ Calder Park Raceway, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Gates Open to Spectators from 5.00pm to 11pm
The event will include:
- Reverse Over hill un the Lights For the First time
- On Track Viewing
- Constant Drift Action
- Half Time Show
- Pit Access to check out the Custom Drift Cars
- Drifting Under Lights into the night
- Live DJ and light shows
- Food Trucks
- Merchandise/Clothing Stalls
- Show’N’Shine Car Display
- Ride with a Pro Drifter (Details Below)
- Adults Ticket Presale: TBC
- Junior Ticket: TBC
*Kids 12yo or under are free
- Ride with a Pro Drifter on track for $100 online
Including 2 laps with one of our selected Pro Drivers in their purpose built Drift Cars.
book online as limited spots available and they fill up fast!
*must be 16yo or over and wearing long sleeve top and pants. BYO helmet or we can supply one for your ride with a hair net*
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The event is strictly no Drugs and Alcohol.No Pets.We are about family friendly fun.Any Violence, Abrupt disrespectful behaviour or breach of our no drugs/alcohol policy will be escorted out from our events by Security and not welcome back.
Interested in Being involved in the Event?
Media Applications - APPLY HERE
- Setting up a Stall/Stand?
Email us on:
and we will respond promptly.
(Available Friday June 4th 7pm)
Sign up as a KiR member!
For $50 annual fee you will receive:
— Discounted Entry to our Events
— Discounted Driver Entry to our Events
VVV- Sign up Here! -VVV
Details For Drivers Are:
-No Roll Cage required (tandems and passengers restricted)
-Must hold AASA/Cams licence. (Not avail on day)
-Day licences acceptable (please print form for us to check off)
AASA license links -
Gates open: 3.30pm - 12pm
Track time: 5pm-11pm
Layout: Over the Hill
Open session. No groups
DRIVER ENTRY PRICES:
$260 per car (one driver/non member)
$240 per car (one driver/member)
$150 per extra driver sharing car (doesn’t need to be member)
* These Prices Includes free gate entry for driver + 1 friend/pit helper
$30 passenger bands for friends
Tyre changing available on the day.
$10 strip and fit $5 scrap your used tyres
- Biggest Entry
- Most Improved
- Blaze Master
- Best Chase
- Peoples Choice
Scrutineering bare min:
- Aus Standard Race Helmet
- Long Sleeve Top and Pants, Closed shoes
- Fire extinguisher and solid bracket (mounted in arms reach)
- Solid seats/steering wheel mounting
- good condition seat-belts (no Chinese harnesses)
- One muffler in exhaust min exiting side or rear or bonnet (ex gate inclusive)
- No ghetto mods deemed dangerous or serious oil leaks
- All wheel nuts securely fixed
- Working Headlights, hazards and brake lights (inc parkers)
- Tow points
- Catch can of any type fixed solid with no leaks
- Full intact Windshield with no structural cracks