Friday Night Drifts
Calder Park / DCA layout
Keep it Reet Presents 🤙🏽
March 27th 'Friday Night Drifts'
Thunderdome, DCA layout
From 5pm til 10.30pm
@ Calder Park Raceway, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The event will include:
- Constant Drift Action
- Stunt Bikes / Half Time Show
- Pit Access to check out the Custom Drift Cars
- Drifting Under Lights into the night
- Live DJ and light shows
- Food Trucks
- Merchandise/Clothing Stalls
- Show’N’Shine Car Display
- Ride with a Pro Drifter (Details Below)
At the Gate on the night (per person):
$20 Members (Must display member card)
*Kids 12yo or under are free
Pre-Sale Early Bird Online Tickets-
Available Wednesday 4th March 7pm
(First Release Prices March 4th)
(Second Release Prices March 18th)
(Final release Prices March 25th)
$20/25/30 - Single Spectator Ticket
$40/50/60 - Double Spectator Pass
$60/70/90 - Family Bundle Pass
..........X3 Tickets + X2 18yo or under Tickets
$70 - Ride with a Pro Drifter
Single entry ticket included
..........See below for details
- Ride with a pro drifter on track for $70 online including single entry ticket or $50 once entered the event.
Including 2 laps with one of our selected Pro Drivers in their purpose built Drift Cars.
book online as limited spots available and they fill up fast!
*must be 16yo or over and wearing long sleeve top and pants. BYO helmet or we can supply one for your ride with a hair net*
Gates Open to Spectators from 5.00pm to 10.30pm
Interested in Being involved in the Event?
- Receiving a Media Pass?
- Setting up a Stall/Stand?
Email us on:
and we will respond promptly.
(Available March 4th Wednesday 7pm)
**Must be a KiR Member to sign up as a driver
Note** Drift School will be running on the same evening for beginners.
Sign up as a KiR member!
For $50 annual fee you will receive:
— Discounted Entry to our Events
— Access to Enter KiR Events as a Driver
— Membership Card and Number
— x 1 Large die cut KiR Window Sticker (white)
— x 2 Small die cut KiR Stickers (assorted colours available)
— Access To KiR Sponsors Member Only Deals and Discounts
VVV- Sign up Here! -VVV
Details For Drivers Are:
-No Roll Cage required (tandems and passengers restricted)
-Must hold AASA/Cams licence. (Not avail on day)
-Day licences acceptable (please print form for us to check off)
AASA license links -
Gates opens 3.30pm - 11.30pm
Track time 5pm-10.30pm
Open session. No groups
Layout- DCA layout
$300 per car (one driver)
$150 per extra driver sharing car (doesn’t need to be member)
* These Prices Includes free gate entry for driver + 1 friend/pit helper
Enter at www.keepitreet.com/events once signed up as a member
$25 passenger bands for friends
Tyre changing available on the day.
$10 strip and fit $5 scrap your used tyre
- Most Improved
- Biggest Entry
- Best Chase
- Peoples Choice
Scrutineering bare min:
- Aus Standard Race Helmet
- Long Sleeve Top and Pants, Closed shoes
- Fire extinguisher and solid bracket (mounted in arms reach)
- Solid seats/steering wheel mounting
- good condition seat-belts (no Chinese harnesses)
- One muffler in exhaust min exiting side or rear or bonnet (ex gate inclusive)
- No ghetto mods deemed dangerous or serious oil leaks
- All wheel nuts securely fixed
- Working Headlights, hazards and brake lights (inc parkers)
- Tow points
- Catch can of any type fixed solid with no leaks
- Full intact Windshield with no structural cracks
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The event is strictly no Drugs and Alcohol.
We are about family friendly fun.
Any Violence, Abrupt disrespectful behaviour or breach of our no drugs/alcohol policy will be escorted out from our events by Security and not welcome back.