Sat, 27 June|
Pheasant Wood Circuit
Reetsuri June 27/28
Drift Festival at Pheasant Wood Circuit NSW
27 June 2020, 9:00 am – 28 June 2020, 4:00 pm
Pheasant Wood Circuit, 8 Prairie Oak Rd, Marulan NSW 2579, Australia
Keep it Reet Presents 🤙🏽
June 27/28 ‘REETSURI' Drift Festival
Pheasantwood Circuit, Open Track
@ 8 Prairie Oak Rd, Marulan NSW 2579
From 9am til 4pm Clockwise Direction Track
From 9am til 4pm Anti Clockwise Direction Track
- AfterParty TBC
Camping Available here for $24:
Bungonia Reserve 15mins from the track
The event will include:
- Constant Open Track Drift Action
- Pit Access to check out the Custom Drift Cars
- Food Trucks
- Merchandise / Clothing Stalls
- Dinner / Award Presentation / Afterparty TBC
- Ride with a Pro Drifter (Details Below)
Saturday Pass - $30
Sunday Pass - $30
2 Day Pass - $50
Ride with a Pro Drifter-
..........See below for details
- Ride with a pro drifter on track for $50.
Including 2 laps with one of our selected Pro Drivers in their purpose built Drift Cars.
book online as limited spots available and they fill up fast!
*must be 16yo or over and wearing long sleeve top and pants. BYO helmet or we can supply one for your ride with a hair net*
Gates Open to Spectators from 9am to 4pm
Tickets at keepitreet.com/reetsuri
Interested in Being involved in the Event?
- Receiving a Media Pass?
- Setting up a Stall/Stand?
Email us on:
and we will respond promptly.
Drivers Entrys! (Available 7pm 24th May)
**KiR Members receive Discounted Entry and can Access entries 1 hour earlier!
Sign up as a KiR member!
For $50 annual fee you will receive:
— Discounted Entry to our Events
— Access to Enter KiR Events as a Driver
— Membership Card and Number
— x 1 Large die cut KiR Window Sticker (white)
— x 2 Small die cut KiR Stickers (assorted colours available)
— Access To KiR Sponsors Member Only Deals and Discounts
VVV- Sign up Here! -VVV
Details For Drivers Are:
- 80 Driver Cap
- No roll cage required unless you wish to take passengers
- Racers Clubman License Required
sign up here >>>
Gates opens for drivers 7am - 6pm
Track time 9am - 4pm
Half Time break - 30mins
Open session. No groups
(limited drivers on track at once to keep flow)
Car Drop off available Friday from 3pm
$420 per car (one driver) *Non Member
$400 per car (one driver) *Member
$270 per car (Single Day Entry) *Non Member
$250 per car (Single Day Entry) *Member
$100 per extra driver sharing car per day (doesn’t need to be member)
* These Prices Includes free gate entry for driver
Enter at www.keepitreet.com/reetsuri
Passenger bands for friends on the day
$30 one day band
$50 two day band
Tyre changing available on the day.
$10 per strip and fit
$5 per scrap
Award Presentation 4.30pm Sunday at Track
Scrutineering Basic Requirements:
- Aus Standard Race Helmet
- Long Sleeve Top and Pants, Closed shoes
- Fire extinguisher and solid bracket (mounted in arms reach)
- Solid seats/steering wheel mounting
- good condition seat-belts (no Chinese harnesses)
- One muffler in exhaust min exiting side or rear or bonnet (ex gate inclusive)
- No ghetto mods deemed dangerous or serious oil leaks
- All wheel nuts securely fixed
- Working Headlights, hazards and brake lights
- Tow points
- Catch can fixed solid with no leaks (or stock recirculation setup)
- Full intact Windshield with no structural cracks
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The event is strictly no Drugs and Alcohol.
We are about family friendly fun.
Any Violence, Abrupt disrespectful behaviour or breach of our no drugs/alcohol policy will be escorted out from our events by Security and not welcome back.