DRIFT SCHOOL june - 4
Calder Park Raceway
377 Calder Fwy, Calder Park, Victoria
Drift School Entry opens - april
- $150 (MEMBERS)
- $170 (NoN MeMBER)
- $100 (extra driver / shared car)
- $200PH Drift rental car CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
sign up as a member- keepitreet.com/membership
ENTER DRIFT SCHOOL HERE (AVAILABLE APRIL)
What is KiR Drift School?
Keep it Reet 'Drift School' is a fun filled / relaxed night out at Calder park with your newly built or bought drift car (or our rental 😋)!
On the Opposite side to where our 'Battle Royale' is held will be the area setup for 20 drivers (2 groups) and 2 experienced driving instructors to teach you the ins and outs of where to start when wanting to learn how to become a KiR drift master.
The bare minimum you will need is a helmet / fire extinguisher and a rear wheel drive car (tight lsd or locked diff) plus a few basic scrutineering requirements.
If you dont have a car we have you covered with a Professionally setup Drift car for Rent with a pair of brand new tyres inc.
(more info below)
Some of the basic techniques taught by our instructors will be:
- Handbrake entry's
- Circle Work / Donuts
- Clutch Kicks
- Figure 8's
- Mini Drift Course (once the group is ready)
If you manage to pass all these steps and are seen as being confident in your abilities, one of the instructors will 'Graduate' you with a Certificate for passing 'Drift School' and grant you a 'Learners Plate' to access to the main track 'Friday Night Drifts' is held on for the final hour of practice with the instructor to truly test your drifting ability and end the night ready to hit the main track next time around!
Details Are -:
-No Roll Cage required (tandems and passengers restricted)
-Keep it Reet Members get $20 Discount
-Must hold AASA/Cams licence. (Not available on the day)
-Day licences acceptable (please print form for us to check off)
AASA license links -
Tyre changing available on the day:
$10 strip and fit $5 scrap your used tyre
Scrutineering bare min:- full checklist here
- Aus Standard Race Helmet
- Long Sleeve Top and Pants, Closed shoes
- Fire extinguisher and solid bracket (mounted in arms reach)
- Solid seats/steering wheel mounting
- good condition seat-belts (no Chinese harnesses)
- One muffler in exhaust min exiting side or rear or bonnet (ex gate inclusive)
- No ghetto mods deemed dangerous or serious oil leaks
- All wheel nuts securely fixed
- Working Headlights, hazards and brake lights (inc parkers)
- Tow points
- Catch can of any type fixed solid with no leaks
- Full intact Windshield with no structural cracks
- Sealed Fuel System
AU FALCON Rental Drift Car!
- $200 per 1 hour session (first time drifters only)
We now have our 'Keep it Reet AU Falcon' drift setup car available for hire.
- Brand New pair of rear Tyres
- Full Tank of Fuel
- 100rwkw Of 6 cylinder barra power
- One on One Instructor
- $200 per one session (6 sessions available)
With this car you have the option to try out what drifting is all about and see if you have what it takes to do it before you go and buy your own drift car!
Also a great gift for a friend or family member 🎈
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The event is strictly no Drugs and Alcohol.
We are about family friendly fun.
Any Violence, Abrupt disrespectful behaviour or breach of our no drugs/alcohol policy will be escorted out from our events by Security and not welcome back.
18 Years old or older to hire the Keep it Reet Drift Ute.
If there is damage to the Rental car during you session time that is deemed as 'intentional' or 'renters fault' by the Drift School Instructers there will be a fee of $500 or to fix/replace damaged parts (which ever is greater)