winton raceway / main track
Keep it Reet Presents
Nov 27/28th ‘Winton Reetsuri' + Drift School
(Full Open Circuit, Main Track, Both Days)
(+ Drift School, Skid Pan, Friday Only)
Winton Raceway, Open Track
@ 41 Fox St, Winton VIC 3673
-Friday 27th (Reetsuri + Drift School)
-Saturday 28th (Reetsuri)
From 9am til 4.30pm Open Track, No Groups
The event will include:
Private Event TBC due to Covid Restrictions*
1 Driver + 1 Pit Crew TBC*
Tickets- (Spectators numbers and tickets TBC)
Ride with a Pro Drifter TBC*
..........See below for details
- Ride with a pro drifter on track for $70.
Including 2 laps with one of our selected Pro Drivers in their purpose built Drift Cars.
book online as limited spots available and they fill up fast!
*must be 16yo or over and wearing long sleeve top and pants. BYO helmet or we can supply one for your ride with a hair net
Gates Open to Spectators(TBC*) from 9am to 4pm
Interested in Being involved in the Event?
- Receiving a Media Pass?
- Setting up a Stall/Stand?
Email us on:
and we will respond promptly.
The event is strictly no Drugs and Alcohol.No Pets.We are about family friendly fun.Any Violence, Abrupt disrespectful behaviour or breach of our no drugs/alcohol policy will be escorted out from our events by Security and not welcome back
Drivers Entrys! (Available Friday 7pm 6th Nov)
**KiR Members Only!
Sign up as a KiR member!
For $50 annual fee you will receive:
— Discounted Entry to our Events
— Access to Enter KiR Events as a Driver
— x 1 Large die cut KiR Window Sticker (white)
— x 2 Small die cut KiR Stickers (assorted colours available)
— Access To KiR Sponsors Member Only Deals and Discounts
VVV- Sign up Here! -VVV
Details For Drivers Are:
- 70 Driver Cap
- 20 Drift School Drivers on Skid Pan
- Roll cage required
*’L Plate’ Required for Beginner Drivers
-Must hold AASA/Cams licence. (Not avail on day)
-Day Permit / License is acceptable
AASA license link -
Gates opens for drivers 7am - 6pm
Track time 9am - 4.30pm
Half Time break - 30mins
Open session. No groups
(limited drivers on track at once to keep flow)
Car Drop off available Thursday TBC*
Shed, Garage pre booking TBC*
$550 - 2 day entry (per car, one driver) *Member Only*
$150 - 1 day, extra driver entry (sharing a drivers car) please email us*
$200 - Drift School entry (Friday Only Available)
$100 - per extra driver Drift School Entry (sharing car) please email us*
* These Prices Includes free gate entry for driver
Open Friday November 6th 7pm
Passenger bands for friends on the day-
$30 one day band
Tyre changing available on the day.
$10 per strip and fit
$5 per scrap
Scrutineering Basic Requirements:
- Aus Standard Race Helmet
- Long Sleeve Top and Pants, Closed shoes
- Fire extinguisher and solid bracket (mounted in arms reach)
- Solid seats/steering wheel mounting
- Good condition seat-belts (no Chinese harnesses)
- One muffler in exhaust min exiting side or rear or bonnet (ex gate inclusive)
- No ghetto mods deemed dangerous or serious oil leaks
- All wheel nuts securely fixed
- Working Headlights, hazards and brake lights
- Tow points
- Completely sealed fuel system
- Secure battery
- Catch can fixed solid with no leaks (or standard recirc)
- Full intact Windshield with no structural cracks
- Cams Schedule J half roll cage (main track)
Looking forward to seeing you there!